Monday, August 22, 2011

Arrival in Phnom Penh

After 1.30 h flight from Bangkok + 15 min delay I arrived in Phnom Penh. First impression from the plane was that we are arriving to a flooded country. There was water everywhere and we all wondered if that´s normal or not. Later on I discovered that recent flood of Philippines affected a little bit Cambodia as well but nothing serious.

De Phmom penh
I was very worried about the visa process after experimenting quite some adventures in Thailand but the process went along smoothly and the real adventure started when you got on the street.

A member of the CWS staff was waiting for me and we took a Tuk-Tuk (local moto-taxi) towards the school where all the other volunteers were having a farewell party. 

You could get a feeling of the Phnom-penhian traffic from the next video, as from my side I have to admit I admire a lot their chaos order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment